CUSTOM/STOCK ROMS SUPPORTED
If you are a Samsung Galaxy Mini user, you must be fed-up of its very low internal storage. Always have to move the apps to the SD card or uninstall the apps. Well, not any more. After rooting the Galaxy Mini/Pop s5570, we are moving forward towards increasing the built-in memory of Galaxy Mini/Pop.
Technically, we are actually converting a memory card's some space (totally your preference of size) into internal memory. Which means we are tricking Android to think that our internal storage is more.
Lets see how to it in very easy steps but before moving forwards lets have a look at some
- an android phone, of course (GALAXY MINI)
- a stock/custom rom which had been rooted and busybox-ed
- a stock/custom rom which free from a2sd,s2e,link2sd etc.
- if you already installed one of them, wipe data and reflash your rom
1. Partitoning the sdcard
- backup all important data (eg. Titanium Backup files)
- go to cwm recovery > advanced > partition sdcard
skip above step if you already partitioned the sdcard
2. Download the Ungaze_v4b5.zip
3. place on sdcard (don't extract it)
4. go to recovery mode
5. mount system,data,cache,sdcard,sd-ext
6. flash the ungaze
- go to settings > storage, and if ur internal memory increase, it means .....
- dont forget to set the default installation of apps to internal , setting > cm setting > application
stuck somewhere comment below.............